


Last weekend we visited Ohio and Indiana to visit family and to look for houses in Indianapolis. Our visit was fun, and I got to spend some time with my mom on Mother's Day. We went to a horse farm and petted the horses and gave them apples. Sierra and I really loved it, now we want more than anything a "beautiful black pony" to ride. Sydney was too intimidated by the first horse we saw, which was an enormous Clidesdale, to enjoy any of the others ;) The best part of Mother's Day actually happened last week when Sierra gave me a pot she painted with flowers and a card she signed all by her little self. It was the first time I had heard the words "Happy Mother's Day" from my kids and it made me almost cry. All that hard work and frustration paid off in 3 seconds.
Although searching for a house in Indy was successful, the program let us know yesterday that there isn't going to be a program next year. Back to square one. We have to move in 2 months to a city I haven't been to. We are deciding from the following: Biddeford, Maine, Grand Ripids or East Lansing, MI, or Orlando, Fl. Any info about these places would be very helpful to me i.e. does this place suck or not.
2 comments:
E. Lansing is only about 6 hours from Columbus.
Orlando is only about 1-1/2 hours from Amelia Island.
Main is cold, wet and far away.
Let me know if you want more advice.
I hope you had a nice Mother's Day and you had a nice trip back to W. Palm Beach.
Hey Sierra, let's go jump in the ocean and make a big splash!
Michigan sucks penis.
Post a Comment