Friday, September 29, 2006
I finally decided to send Sierra to Museum School. She starts Monday. After extensive research in addition to touring over 10 different Montessori schools as well as regular preschools, it's decided that a decent preschool does not exists in the Fort Worth area. The Museum school is only once a week for 2 hours, but it has been well recommended and I am confident in the Museum as well as the apperarance of the classrooms. Also, Sydney and I can play while waiting for sissy. I'm also looking for a heated indoor pool where Dennis and I can take the kids swimming during the winter. Besides that, it's the weekend, which means hunny is home :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i am confident that dennis (or 'hunny') would rather read the almanac, catch up on jeopardy, read trivial pursuit flash cards, memorize the presidents and 19th century mayan history, cure cancer, calculate pi up to 16 digits, and kick the girls ASSes again this year in the annual Christmas knowledge extravaganza than the alternative on the weekends. i (anonymous) am guaranteeing male trivial pursuit victory in 2007. yeah that's right. practice all you want girls. please see the URL : http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/despair for additional reference.
Post a Comment