Today was super awesome. I woke up exhausted, after a night up with my poor sick baby, and having crusty boogers all over my nose from a cold of my own. After a quick jolt of caffeine I hurry to make breakfast so I can haul to the pediatricians where we wait and wait and wait. Finally, we find out Sydney has croup. This, just coming off last week's flu. Poor honey. So we come home and I give the kids baths in seperate tubs as not to spread germs, and in the midst clean up after breakfast and make lunch. Meanwhile chatty Kathy, aka Sierra, is hollering something probably unimportant. Time to get the kids out--- apparently Sierra couldn't climb out of the garden tub to go to the bathroom. Sorry, honey. At least Dennis came home early so I could be with sicky.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
My Day
Today was super awesome. I woke up exhausted, after a night up with my poor sick baby, and having crusty boogers all over my nose from a cold of my own. After a quick jolt of caffeine I hurry to make breakfast so I can haul to the pediatricians where we wait and wait and wait. Finally, we find out Sydney has croup. This, just coming off last week's flu. Poor honey. So we come home and I give the kids baths in seperate tubs as not to spread germs, and in the midst clean up after breakfast and make lunch. Meanwhile chatty Kathy, aka Sierra, is hollering something probably unimportant. Time to get the kids out--- apparently Sierra couldn't climb out of the garden tub to go to the bathroom. Sorry, honey. At least Dennis came home early so I could be with sicky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Put a magnet on it and keep it on the side of the tub for a riminder.
Post a Comment