Oh my goodness, I haven't checked up with your blog in awhile....your girls are BEAUTIFUL and what little (or should I say big) personalities do they have!!!!! I LOVE the video--we have a similar one with me "shushing" Anna--too funny!!!! ;) I'm so glad you guys are well and I'll remember to keep checking this. Really, your girls are gorgeous and just the sweetest things ever--you and Dennis should be so proud!!!
2 comments:
Wow! Call up American Idol!
Grampa
Brookie,
Oh my goodness, I haven't checked up with your blog in awhile....your girls are BEAUTIFUL and what little (or should I say big) personalities do they have!!!!! I LOVE the video--we have a similar one with me "shushing" Anna--too funny!!!! ;) I'm so glad you guys are well and I'll remember to keep checking this. Really, your girls are gorgeous and just the sweetest things ever--you and Dennis should be so proud!!!
Much love!
Liz
Post a Comment