Wednesday, August 15, 2007
The girls had their first day of school this morning!! Being Sydney's first day of big-girl preschool, I was so worried that she would cry and not want to participate. But she was brave and apparently very busy; she brought home 3 seperate "works." (Montessori term for learning activities.) Her new teacher, Mrs. Porter, said she had a good day and is a good worker. When I picked up Sierra, she was playing animals with a new friend whom with she also played ice cream girls on the play ground. She was sprinkles. Mommy is so glad school has started. The girls played so much together this summer and were starting to get a bit catty. Though I brought my camera, I forgot to take pictures and will try to remember Friday. -- mini me's are too too cute in their uniforms :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
With all the rain in Texas, do the girls have to wear bathing suits and take innertubes with them to school?
We're looking forward to the pictures.
Post a Comment