Monday, February 14, 2011
Ovo
Last night, Daddy took us on a special Valentine's Day adventure to see Cirque Du Soleil. The performance was in this huge blue circus tent and the seating was much like an old-fashioned circus. We all had a fabulous time watching and munching on popcorn. It was a hard call determining one favorite part - but a big favorite was when the neon green bug people jumped off a huge wall, spun through the air, landed onto their backs on a trampoline, and then ran horizontally back up the wall. Dennis and I experienced the show with the girls on our laps. This was my favorite part because I could feel their emotions by how they moved around and clapped. Another fun(ny) part was hearing Sierra say "Ooohh, they're naked! They're mating!" I have to give her some credit, :) they were wearing fleshy colored costumes and spinning around in a very interesting position! And she did use a scientific term to describe the bugs' behavior!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the mating commentary, hilarious!
Post a Comment