Today was not so great. My children are too messy, I cannot keep up with them. I can't even get the house clean enough for the cleaning people to come. Between cooking and cleaning and laundry and the dogs I have no time. Today my blood pressure was a 10 and tolerance level was zero. It was so bad I actually started to cry. While I was letting it out Sierra says to me "ahh, you need your bappy?" Then she started to drag my huge blanket off my bed for me. I said "no leave it there stop making a mess." Then she said "you want my bappy?" How can children be the source of so much frustration and so much joy.?
Going to Disney World this weekend with the Grandparents, should have some good pictures Mon..
2 comments:
This time will pass and all you'll remember is the joy. I'm 56 yrs old and even the grandkids are teenagers. I barely remember ever being angry or frustrated. You are lucky to have a beautiful family. Try getting a little time just for you. It will help.
Just passing through. Good luck and God Bless. :-)
I certainly hope Disney World lifted your spirit.
Post a Comment