


My poor pooches have been living in an apartment for almost a year now and they have had enough. "Where is the grass and the yard?" they keep asking me. Dennis and I try to take them on walks as often as we can, but still, they are on a leash, and the rest of the day they are inside. It has started to become a challenge too, walking 2 kids in 1 stroller, with 2 dogs trying to attack any other dog that walks by. So today the girls and I took them to the beach. As you can tell by the pictures they had a lot of fun, we all did. And tomorrow, I am going to bring Lucy to Sierra's school so she can howl and sing "Happy Birthday dear Sierra" with the other kids.
Can you believe it! My little pumpkin doll Sierra is going to be "tree-yea-owd" tomorrow. She is such a good girl. I am so proud of her. She has recently started swimming with her face in the water and has also started recognizing words! She knows how to read: Sierra, Mommy, Daddy, Sydney, Dora, and Grace (her friend at school).
1 comment:
Looked like a Dog-gone good day.
Post a Comment