
Dear Dennis,
You are such a wonderful husband and father :) As you are rubbing my feet right now, I wonder how I got so lucky. Your quiet, modest demeanor is very deceiving to most, but knowing you deeply, I know this is how you play the game and reap so much knowledge. A few of the many attributes I love most about you are the way you laugh really hard, the way you smile at me with your eyes, and the way your realism is sometimes very "accidentally funny." Happy Birthday
I love you, Brooke
1 comment:
Happy Birthday baby brother! We wish we can be there to help you celebrate the big 29. But since we can't we hope you get everything you wish for on your special day! I know we will celebrate in a few weeks when you come home. Until then little brother.
Love, Jenny, Justin, Anastacia & JJ
P.S.-Happy Birthday Dr. McDreamy! Love your niece Ani
Post a Comment