You southern folk have more snow than we have seen all season. I bet you will be glad to visit Ohio to get a real taste of warm paradise. Instead of boots and coats for frolicking in the snow, I suggest you bring swim suits and inner tubes for basking in the sun during your visit. Tell Sierra I'll take her to the water and play with her in the big waves.
1 comment:
You southern folk have more snow than we have seen all season. I bet you will be glad to visit Ohio to get a real taste of warm paradise. Instead of boots and coats for frolicking in the snow, I suggest you bring swim suits and inner tubes for basking in the sun during your visit. Tell Sierra I'll take her to the water and play with her in the big waves.
Gramps
Post a Comment