Summer continues forth and the girls start zoo camp next week. I am looking forward to putting my house back together whilst they are away.
Yesterday Sierra asked me "how does a baby get in the mommy's tummy?" Have to admit I didn't have a reply ready for that one yet. Looked to the doctor for help and he just starts laughing, seriously. Better formulate all those other awkward answers now.
A day later we were discussing her hair length: "I want it short" she says. "But last week you said you liked it long" I reply. Then we were looking at my old ewok stuffed animal and I told her of the story how Grandma got mad at me when I cut its hair. She asked "why did you cut it?" "Because I thought it was too long." An hour later I find a long chunk of brown hair on the floor in the girls' bathroom.
3 comments:
must be somthing in the air...Bennett cut himself some pixie bangs this week too.
please take a picture. i have a vivid memory of little brookie bangs all of 1 centimeter in length.
Does she have a hunk? Yours never did grow out.
Post a Comment