Happy Birthday Candace!
This morning I had to feed the girls and let the dogs out before Sierra went to school, so, I gated the girls in the kitchen and took the dogs quickly out. When I came back in, Sierra was cutting Sydney's hair with scissors! She cut a big chunk off. Luckily Sydney's hair is so curly you can hardly notice. I realize all sister's have a story like this, and am hoping that this is ours and there won't be another occurrence.
2 comments:
Sierra -
Will you cut my hair? My daddy cuts mine and I look like a mushroom head. I have these long strands that hang below my ears - maybe you can trim them up a bit. Make sure you bring your scissors to ohio.
Love -
Bennett
This is Grandma Doris and I am just awed how you can send me these adorable pictures of my "greats" How Sierra is changing since I saw her several months ago - and Sidney is such a sweetie. Junior and Sandy are here this week and Junior taught me how to make comments - so I am happy to be able to write to you . What a great place to live - with swimming - Disney World - warm weather - so much fun for the girls. But I wish you were closer to Ohio so I could see them more often. So keep these neat pictures coming. I love you all so much. Grandma Doris
Post a Comment